How to Rent My Unit

"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated."



Please read all 3 steps below to understand the rental process

Note: Owners are responsible for all Collier County and FL State taxes for their rentals.

Step One ~  Posting Property for Rent

All rental inquiries are directed to the Countryside website. Countryside members and member’s real estate agents can list the rental property on the Countryside G&CC website for FREE. Click here to review rental ad specifications. If you have questions regarding posting rentals online, please contact


Step Two ~ Forms and Important Rental Information

Countryside has TWO separate associations within our community the: Countryside Master Association and the Local Association. Tenants must complete both applications and return to the correct association. Tenants renting a Condominium, HOA II, HOA III or HOA IV must complete the Local Condo/HOA association form. If you have questions regarding the Master Association Tenant application, please contact


LOCAL CONDOMINIUM, HOA II, HOA III and HOA IV Association Application            

    The local association tenant application must be completed and sent to the Property Management Company or Respective Area Association President. Click here to print:  Local Condo, HOA II, HOA III and HOA IV Association application.

    All local Association contact information on page 2 of application.

    Contact the local association or President with ALL questions about the local form, payment, and if the management company or area President are in need of a copy of the lease or character references.

NEW: Frequently Asked Questions PDF

Step Three ~ Tenant Status

Wondering if we received your application, approval or if your rental information has been mailed?  

Please direct all rental inquiries to Renter Status report > Tenant Info > Tenant Status. The spreadsheet is updated regularly and is available in an Excel format or PDF. Don’t see your name listed? Check the status report Friday afternoon for updated information. If the local association has not approved your application please contact them directly; their contact information is available under rental status.

*** For an Estoppel Request, contact Jennifer Castillo at